Transitions to Work is a 9-week workplace readiness program for individuals who are:
- Currently receiving income support, or feel you would qualify for income support, if you applied;
- Non EI eligible;
- Between the ages of 19 and 45 years;
- Have a minimum of grade ten high school completed; and
- Interested in obtaining a job.
Transitions to work is offering participants, the opportunity to:
- Obtain help with problem solving, workplace communications, budgeting skills;
- Explore personal strengths and interests and match these strengths to occupations that may be a good fit for you;
- Obtain workplace certificates such as First Aid, WHMIS, Back Injury Prevention, etc.;
- Up-date and practice your work search skills; and
- Receive one-on-one coached job search support.
If you would like more information about Transitions to Work, please contact Amanda at (709) 753-2830 or email [email protected].
To apply, click here.