The Youth Works Well Navigator Program is the Murphy Centre’s new Federal Youth Employment and Skills Strategy Program. The goal of YWWNP is to assist youth in making a successful transition into the labour force. Youth between the ages of 18 and 30, who are not in employment, education or training, are eligible to apply. Intakes will begin in June 2020. Participants of the Youth Works Well Navigator Program will engage in and benefit from
- case management;
- individual employment counselling;
- information about current and projected labour market conditions;
- pre-employability skills and advanced employability skills;
- relevant certificate training;
- mentoring opportunities;
- job shadowing and Internship opportunities;
- subsidized work experiences; and
- job retention assistance.
If you would like more information on YWWNP please contact Stephanie at (709) 753-2830 or email [email protected]
To apply, click here.
Note to Employers:
Youth Works Well Navigator Program will be engaging private sector employers to increase opportunities for job-ready youth, while meeting their business objectives. If you are an employer and would like more information about our job shadowing or internship opportunities, or would like to receive assistance with inclusive hiring practices for youth, please contact Stephanie.