I dropped out before I started high school and I want to start the high school credit program now. Is that possible?

If you do not have any high school credits or they are in other courses than English, Science, and Math, you may be required to write a Canadian Adult Achievement Test (CAAT).  This will allow us to see your current grade level in Reading and Math.  If your scores indicate that you are not ready to begin grade 10, we will refer you into a program that will allow you to improve in these areas. 

If you completed grade 9 successfully, a copy of your grade 9 report will be acceptable.