I have almost all of my High School credits completed. Can I do the subjects I am missing in the GED program to get my High School diploma?

The GED program is a high school equivalency and cannot be used to replace missing credits for High School Credit or ABE programs. The five subjects (Reading, Writing, Social Studies, Science, and Math) that make up the GED program can only be used to complete the GED program.