The Murphy Centre is an awesome place to work. When employment opportunities arise, they will be posted here.
ACADEMIC INSTRUCTOR (Replacement Position)
The Murphy Centre is a community-based agency committed to providing quality academic, career and personal development opportunities to participants. We are currently seeking an Academic Instructor to facilitate courses in both the High School Credit, and Adult Basic Education programs for the Fall 2021 Semester.
- Facilitating in-class courses in Mathematics and other subject areas as required
- Participating in course planning and development
- Supporting learners through the participant advisory process
- Engaging in activities of the Murphy Centre community
Candidate Qualifications and Characteristics
- Education degree
- Valid Newfoundland and Labrador teaching certificate
- Competence and experience in teaching Mathematics and other subject areas
- Background in supporting individuals to overcome academic challenges
- Knowledge and experience in adult education
Resumes must be received on or before Friday, August 20th, 2021. Please mail, fax or e-mail resume as follows:
1 Prince Philip Drive
P. O. Box 21157
St. John’s, NL
Fax: (709) 579-2655
E-mail: [email protected]
While we appreciate all expressions of interest, only applicants to be interviewed will be contacted. Thank you.